[24hoursupport] Laser printer

  • From: Bram <bramk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:52:01 +0200

I have a OKI 14EX Laser printer about 2 years old. I have to change the drum
about once a year and this is very expensive. This is in addition to changing
the toner.
I'm told that on other makes ( i.e. HP ) it isn't necessary to change the drum
and so running costs are very much reduced. I'm thinking that rather than
replace the drum again I would trade it in for anew model. Also prices are
lower now than when I bought the OKI.
Has anyone any suggestions on what's best to do?
Thanks
Bram