[24hoursupport] Re: Keyboard Question

  • From: "Michele" <michele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:52:54 -0600

>>Well... my suggestions won't work, then, and... she may have a real
problem=
 then. I haven't the faintest idea how you would clean a laptop keyboard.=
 Sorry.<<

Never mind.  Mike found some information for me.  I saved your instructions
for regular keyboards just in case.

BTW - I really liked the way you wrote your comments about trimming
messages.  Untrimmed posts are one of my pet peeves.  I subscribe to a
couple list managers' lists and those people are the worst.  They re-post 6
paragraphs to add two lines or append entire digests.  I don't understand
why list owners can't/won't take the time to set a better example.  Nicely
done, Ron!

Michele

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at