[24hoursupport] Re: Kernel Stack Page Error!

  • From: "Jerry G. Harris" <jgharris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:29:21 -0500

Suzanne Bennett:

Here are some resources that I have found helpful in time of need.

   1)   http://www.pcmag.com/   2)

  3)
http://securitycheck.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

  4)
http://security.symantec.com/ssc/home.asp?j=1&langid=ie&venid=sym&plfid=2
3&pkj=MJVZPWFYJOKMFIDPMSV

  1)  This is a PC magazine that has an archive of general and specific
information one may use to solve many PC operating problems.  Address
your inquiry to this specific address at http://discuss.pcmag.com/pcmag
look for "Tools You Can Use".

  2)  This is the web address of TrendMicro... you may check your PC for
security and/or virus problems.

  3)   This is the web site for Symantec (Norton Products) where you may
find more virus and security information.

  4)   This is an alternative web site for Symantec (Norton Products) for
international locations where you may find virus and   security
information.

The last area you might try would be the organization that built your PC.
 They may have a web site where you could address your problem.

One more site that I have found helpful is http://www.komando.com  This a
weekly newsletter that will accept questions from subscribers (Free) and
also one may find other source groups that may be of help.

I know you are from the UK, however I see no reason why you could not
address any or all of the above sites for assistance.

Best of luck... hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Bald Eagle