[24hoursupport] Re: Kernel Stack Page Error!

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 Sep 2003 13:49:02 -0700

Dear Suzanne,

>From what you have said, you might have a virus, but without more
information there's no way to know for sure or which virus it might be.
That information would be crucial for virus removal. The are some online
virus scanners, but you might not be able to get to them. I believe
microtrend.com has one. There might be other folks who could direct you.
-- d

--
Douglas S. Oliver <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>