[24hoursupport] Kernel Stack Page Error!

  • From: "Suzanne Bennett" <Suzanne.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: < <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:41:55 +0100

Hi i wonder if you can shed any light?

My Pc at home keeps coming up with "Kernel stack page error".  I can
use all of the programs but if i want to get into the internet i cant
unless i take the fire wall of.  The PC is very slow starting up. I have
tried to load some games "league championship football games"  when
screen comes up saying "Kernel stack page error" Then the pc freezes you
have to turn it off by the socket.
Can you tell me how i can get rid of this virus what software i need
etc, and how i can stop it coming back?

From

Suzanne Bennett
This email and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council
Postmaster at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx