[24hoursupport] Re: Kernel 32.dll

  • From: "Elaine" <Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:51:46 -0000

Hi Ron

I run windows ME  and its not just any one programme that causes it but its
mostly when I am running I.E. and outlook express both the 6 version,it did
it on 5 as well that's why I upgraded to 6

I take a look at the link later only its now 02.45am and I had better get to
bed.  I'll let you know how I get on , thanks for the advice. see you later

Elaine