[24hoursupport] Re: KB problem

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:32:09 -0500

Hi Allen,

I don't think this is a hardware keyboard problem. You can
type the unshifted characters OK, and the shift works with
other keys, so that means the keys themsleves are working.

What operating system, and what other programs are
running?

Ron

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:57:34 -0700
  Allen Hall <awhall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I still can't get anything with shift+1, shift+1,shift+3
>or
>shift+4.  Example: shift+5=%  and other numbers work O.K.
>but I can't get
>anything when I use the shift key plus the first 4
>numbers.
>
>For a web-based membership management utility and
>information on list policies, please see
>http://nibec.com/24hoursupport/
>
>To unsubscribe, send a blank email to
>24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe"
>(without quotes) in the subject.

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">