[24hoursupport] K mode exception not handled

  • From: Majzan <majsan_242@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

I was working with Photo Shop 7 (in w2k) when I got
this blue-screen with the mess about "K mode exception
not handled....." and something about the
ntkernel32...

Any way after the reset/rebooting, I did a search for
the pagefile.sys but could not find any..

Any one who knows why this happen and what I can do to
prevent this from happening again?

Thanks in advance

Majzan