[24hoursupport] Re: Iwin.com mysteriously appears

  • From: "BIGMARC" <BIGMARC@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:03:35 -0400

Latest version 8.69

Ready to take control of your Internet experience?

Naviscope is a powerful Web Accelerator and complete package of Internet Tools.

Naviscope achieves acceleration through five advanced techniques: prefetching,
DNS resolution caching, persistent connections, MTU/RWIN optimizations and
advertisement blocking. In addition to blocking ads, Naviscope can also block
cookies, backgrounds, blinking text, Javascript, and sounds. Furthermore,
Naviscope has a popular SiteMapper that allows you to navigate a web page before
your browser even displays it. Naviscope shows Web activity as you browse, in a
display that allows you to perform Internet diagnostics, obtain Website
registration information, and even stop individual objects from loading. While
you browse, Naviscope can keep your computer clock adjusted to the NIST atomic
clock and shows you how fast your Internet connection really is. Advanced users
find our HTTP monitor useful, as well as the complete logging and analysis
capabilities we provide. A fully configurable toolbar puts all of these, and
many
other features, within easy reach. Best of all, as a limited time offer,
Naviscope is completely FREE!
 Note:I have Naviscope for more than 1 year now and upgrading from time to time
without problem and its always FREE !
The link for downloading is:

http://www.naviscope.com/

I've never used or seen Naviscope, but if it works for you then I would
stick with what works.  Is Naviscope free?
Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at