[24hoursupport] Re: Iwin.com mysteriously appears

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:00:53 -0400

I've never used or seen Naviscope, but if it works for you then I would
stick with what works.  Is Naviscope free?  If so, post a link to it so
others can compare.  It's always nice to have choices with this type of
software.  You never know what the advertisers are going to come up with
next to get around these programs.  Often times todays great pop up
stopper comes up uneffective and one that was bad suddenly becomes good
as they adjust to the new technology.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1