[24hoursupport] Re: Invalid disk and more problems....

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:50:12 +0900

I was looking for the i386 in Windows CD as well but failed to fine it,
since the file list displayed is apparently not that from Win CD (as you
said, maybe from the Virtual drive that was setup by the boot disk). I do
not know how this could happen. It appears to be that the CD-drive is nor
recognised. But I checked the BIOS, the CD drive is there...

I anticipate more. Thanks!

Ewen

At A: I can go to C: and D:, the partiopns, and E: , the CD-ROM drive.