[24hoursupport] Re: Invalid disk and more problems....

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:39:42 -0700

You are looking at the Virtual drive that was setup by the boot disk. Try
looking at D or F. Anyway to run setup for a formatted disk using win2000
you have to run winnt.exe from within the I386 folder on the cd. A faster
way would be to copy the I386 folder to your HD and run winnt.exe from
there.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.