[24hoursupport] Internet Explorer 6

  • From: "George Cham" <doggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@freelists. org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:23:28 +1000

This problem that I have is a long one, so make a cup of coffee and read on.
I receive emails from my local transport department in regards to train
track work each weekend.
I subscribed to this service through there website and am receiving emails
ok. The problem is, that when I login to the site to update my details, I
type in my work email and home address in the fields. I click on subscribe
for each address.
However even Theo I've typed in my work email address and subscribed, the
address does not appear in the work email field. So When I click on submit,
I get a message saying that the work email address supplied is invalid.
PLEASE HELP. I spoke to the tech support guy who runs the site, he tried it
out on his pc and it worked ok.I'm using WinXp Home.

George