[24hoursupport] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:13:42 -0500

Yes.

There are two ways:

1) create a registry file (.reg) that will do it. You can do that in
notepad. When you go to save the file, make sure you put double quotes
around the filename. like "fixIE.reg" It would contain this:

-------------------- ONLY COPY STUFF BETWEEN THESE LINES --------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Window Title"="Microsoft Internet Explorer"
-------------------- ONLY COPY STUFF BETWEEN THESE LINES --------------------

2) use Start/Run "regedit" and navigate to the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main folder and
modify the Window Title value to whatever you want.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}