[24hoursupport] Internet Connection Sharing Problem

  • From: "M. Inyang" <i.mo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:54:28 -0000

Hi Guys,
  I recently implemented Internet Connection Sharing on Windows 98.  It
worked perfectly well for 2 weeks and suddenly the clients cannot
connect to the internet.  But the host can access the Internet and its
visible on all the clients.

Any ideas what problem might be?  I have tried re-installing the with
the disk client on the Host.  Note. The Internet Connection sharing was
set solely with Microsoft's own implementation on Win98.  All clients
and Host all run Windows 98.

Cheers,
Inyang.