[24hoursupport] Re: Internal or External Hard drive?

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:12:40 -0600

Just one advantage I can think of is that the external drive is portable and
could be used to transfer files to another computer. Also it can be
disconnected and kept in a safe place to protect files in case of a computer
crash. Disadvantages woul include having to put up with extra wires and
power supplies outside your computer. most people have enough already. I am
sure there are more pro's and con's but I'll let someone who actually has
one get a word in,   Jim Harris