[24hoursupport] Re: Internal Modem

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:07:03 -0400

You used to be able to set jumpers on the modem to tell it what port you
wanted to use.  Most now are set for plug n play and are hard jumpered
for com 1/3 or 2/4.  If it plug n plays to com1, that means that port is
available.  Why not just use that com port?

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1