[24hoursupport] Re: Installing drivers

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:43:48 -0700

That depends on which 960C drivers you downloaded. If it is the complete
package, The large download, then it is automatic. If it is the small one,
just the driver itself, then when you double click on it it will extract to
your C: drive it its own folder. For parallel port you will have to run the
Add Printer wizard and choose have disk, then point it to the c drive folder
where it was saved. For USB, uninstall the old then plug in the printer and
when it asks for the drivers point it to the c: drive.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.