[24hoursupport] Installing drivers

  • From: "val.scott" <val.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:24:02 +0100

I'm having a problem with my HP960C printer where it will print text but not
photos or graphics.  I've been on the phone with the tech. support people at HP
who say I need to download an updated driver because the current one 'has
problems'.  I don't have a lot of faith in the HP tech support, but I'll give
it a go.  I know to download the driver to my desktop (or at least I think I
do) but does anyone know how to install it to the printer once its downloaded,
please?
Thanks in advance,
Val