[24hoursupport] Re: InformationWeek magazine

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:16:40 -0800

Hi Oe
here is the home page;
http://www.informationweek.com/
they have some good articles but I would be wary of any promotion sent to me
unsolicited.

I call that type of promotion spam<G>

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 1/10/2005 at 10:42 PM 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

InformationWeek magazine just offered me one year of free issues. I checked
and anyone 'qualified' can get this from here;
http://www.magazines.com/ncom/mag?mid=0000007147&afd_number=4297&ggkey=Inform
ationWeek

Who are these people and is it worth it, or what's the hitch if any?

Oe6