[24hoursupport] Re: Info

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Cornford <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:30:16 -0600

BC> Has anyone been successful in creating a working Boot CD with the Six Disks
on it?
BC> If so I would be interested to know how you did it.

Hi Barry,

If I'm understanding what the disks are for, wouldn't it be redundant
to have them on a bootable CD? If your CD drive can boot any bootable
CD, you can achieve the same ends by just booting with the Windows XP
CD, can't you?

If I'm incorrect, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out a way
to make a bootable CD out of the 6 disks. I've downloaded the file and
created the diskettes now, so I have them to work with.

Ron