[24hoursupport] Info

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24Hour Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:41:26 +1000

Hi Ron & the gang,

As you probably know that you have to create a 6 set of Boot Disks for Windows
XP Home edition and another separate set for Professional.
Just in case you are not aware.
If you get a Newer versions of Windows XP with SP1 (Service Pack 1) on it, then
you need another set of boots disks for Home & Pro.
The old ones will not work, at this stage I don't know if they are backwards
compatible or not.

Has anyone been successful in creating a working Boot CD with the Six Disks on
it?
If so I would be interested to know how you did it.

Barry