[24hoursupport] Re: Increasing HD space on laptop

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:01:08 -0700

Remember, edit replies.

What about partition magic? He could reformat the partition he doesn't
want and not the whole hard drive. Of course there's the option of
getting a new larger hard drive and transferring his data to that. I'm
sure you can get a larger drive. Toshiba is pretty easy to change drives
on, also, I believe. It's a standard laptop size 2.5" (I think that's
the size). Another option might be to compress some of the data (zip
it). -- d

>The user specifically did not want to format,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at