[24hoursupport] Inactivated URL at OE!

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[24hrsupporthelpdesk]" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:11:44 +0900

I am using Outlook Express 6.0 under IE6.0 on my Win2kPro notebook. All the
web URLs brought over from the coming in mails had been activated (I mean by
simply clicking, the site will be on the IE automatically) until these a
coupleof days when it has become no longer activated. I checked the Option
settings (I have never touched), nothing obvious wrong! I checked virus,
nothing seems to be infected. I repaired the OE, nothing improved at
all...Can anyone outthere offer any help? Thanks a lot in advance!

Ewen
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at