[24hoursupport] In Memory....

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:40:37 -0400

Please remember to edit replies.

In Memory of those lost but not forgotten September
11, 2001

It has been a year,  we have all seen the tragedy and
how it brought together not only a nation but most of
the world.  We watched as everyone came together to
mourn and clean up the awful mess the terrorists left
behind.

Take a moment today to remember those that were lost,
a moment for those that went to find the terrorists,
and finally a moment for the family and friends who
will always share a memory with the world knowing
their lost loved ones are heroes.... but not
forgotten.

http://www.letsrollheroes.com/
A tribute to the Heroes of Flight 93

http://www.thewtcmemorial.com/
The World Trade Centre Memorial

http://www.cantcryhardenough.com/
Flash required

http://www.dax.uk.com/Memorial/tributes.htm
Memorial and Tribute Pages from around the World

http://www.dax.uk.com/Memorial/index.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/bjcasey/
Tribute to 9/11/2001 by Betty Casey with some very
powerful graphics... (be sure to visit the links at
the bottom)

http://www.dcremembers.com/marking_the_occasion.html
DC remembers

The memory {Original trade centre):