[24hoursupport] Icons messing up ..HERE the SOLUTION

  • From: "Christian" <desforgesc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 08:23:00 -0400

I had problem with icons and it was getting worse i had deleted the icon shell
cache and fix the registry but I had always problems
and i was getting worse latetly until i find this little utility who fixed all
and after reboot my iconn stay like they should be
try "RefreshEm" (freeware no spyware as I know of)

also other several small very usefull utilities :-)
http://camtech2000.net/Pages/Useful.html

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at