[24hoursupport] IE 6 address bar problem fixed!

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, you can disregard that last post.  For anyone
who might be wondering how it worked, I went to
View-Toolbars and saw that there was a check beside
the option to Lock the Toolbars.  I removed the check
and was then able to drag the Address bar down from
the right hand corner to its former spot underneath
the toolbar, so now it can be read.  It looks like my
son may have accidentally clicked on the option to
lock the toolbar.  So there's another little thing to
learn about IE 6.:)

Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at