[24hoursupport] IE 6 address bar gone & won't come back

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

Have a bit of a problem here.  My son had gone to
View-Toolbars and removed the checks from  Standard
Buttons and Address Bar so he would see one of his
online games better.  When he tried to restore them,
the checks have been put back, but we still have no
address bar at all.  I've rebooted, then repaired IE
and restarted, and still no go.  Naturally this is
going to mess us up big time, how do you go to a
website then?  I see on the Toolbar buttons line a
square on the far right that says "Address", but I
can't do anything with that.  Can anyone please help?
I'm sure there must be a simple fix to this, but I am
baffled.

Thanks!
Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at