[24hoursupport] I am not able to send any mails - I am getting storage exceeded eventhough there are no mails in my server accounts

  • From: <gopal.vijay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:52:48 +0530

Hi,

=0D

I am not able to send any mails - I am getting storage exceeded even
though there are no mails in my server account.=0D

Can any one help me immediately in this.

=0D

Thanks in advance.

=0D

=0D

=0D

Regards,

Vijay Gopal.A.

Tower 7 - IMG

Wipro Technologies,

Bangalore.

=0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: image001.jpg
-- Desc: image001.jpg