[24hoursupport] Re: Hyperlinks not working IE6 and OE

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:22:13 -0500

Try going to Tools / Internet Options / Programs tab and click on the
"Reset Web Settings" button.  If that does not work, do you have another
browser installed?  If so, make that other browser your default browser
(you'll have to look at the options of your other browser to see how to
do that), then return IE to being the default browser by going back to
the program tab and making sure the check mark is selected to check for
default.

Spider