[24hoursupport] Hyperlinks not working IE6 and OE

  • From: "mwestport" <mwestport@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:40:06 -0500

Hyperlinks are not working between IE6 and outlook express.  Some
links in I6 windows also not working but not all are bad.  I just get
a transparent IE window
that never loads.

Right click  "Open in new Window" gets the same results.  I have to
copy and paste the shortcut into the address bar to get it to work.

Such a bother....

I have run repair IE6 from add-remove programs and it did not fix it.

Short of dumping it all and reinstalling it any ideas Boys and Girls?
I am running the soon to be orphaned W98.

sigh.......

Kevin King

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/