[24hoursupport] Hyperlinks in Outlook 2000

  • From: George Cham <doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@Freelists. Org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:13:35 +1000

When I was using outlook express I could type in an email address
doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I could then click on the link and it would open a new window with my
address. I have now discovered that I need to put mailto: in order for it to
work. Is there a way I can fix it so I don't have to type mailto: and then
the address?

 George

 mailto:doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxx

---