[24hoursupport] Re: How to send a paper not as a attachment?/ Mike

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:35:19 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: How to send a paper not as a attachment?

 Hi Mike
  It was so easy I can't believe it.
  I just have one problem  I don't have long distance service dumb dumb I
never thought of that .  We use a 800 number to dial long distance and then
a pin number  and then the number we are calling.  I have it all on speed
dial so its real easy.  But I can't send a fax that way.  So unless they
have a 800 number I can't send a fax.. Thanks so much for the fax machine
now I have it..........Bette