[24hoursupport] Re: How to send a paper not as a attachment?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:50:00 -0800

Hi Bette,
no it means you can use the computer as a fax machine, you will have to scan
in to the computer any documents you wish to fax.
Or use Word pad or other word processing program and type in any information
you wish to fax.
You can also import document from other programs on your computer such as a
tax program.

I hope this helps.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 18/03/2003 at 9:51 PM Bette wrote:

> From XP pro Help;
> Using FaxFax provides you with complete fax facilities from your computer.
> You can configure fax settings, send and receive faxes, track and monitor
> fax activity, and access archived faxes. Using Fax, you can choose to send
> and receive faxes with a local fax device attached to your computer,
 or with  a remote fax device connected to fax resources located on a
network.

I am sorry to be so stupid but does this mean I have to have a fax attached
to my PC......Thanks Bette