[24hoursupport] Re: How to export the Bookmarks in IE5.5 under Win2000pro!

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:52:58 +0900

Thanks a lot, Joe, it works perfectly! Then, what about export email
messages (inbox, sent and trashed) from Outlook Express? I went to
File>Export>Message, I was asked if 'want to export from OE to MS Outlook or
MS Exchange'. Actually, I don't want either of the two but I want to export
messages into mail files and import later into an OE of another PC...Can you
help? Thanks again!

Ewen