[24hoursupport] How to configure dual NICs on a windows 2000 OS?

  • From: "Yawei Guo" <ywguo527@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:34:58 +0000

Hello,

I set up a gateway for my company. I plan to install two NIC on that PC with
windows 2000 OS. One NIC is connected to the internal network of my company,
the other NIC is connected to internet. But the PC can not start both NICs
now. It isn't connected to the internal network while it is connected to
internet. How do I configure them? Both are Realtek 8139 NIC.

Thank you in advance
Yawei Guo
MSN: ywguo527@xxxxxxxxxxx

The poor longs for rich,
the rich longs for heaven,
but the wise longs for peace.

** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport