[24hoursupport] Re: Hi Gang

  • From: Howell197@xxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:20:53 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2003 10:53:25 PM Central Standard Time,
chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I went to the hp site and put 751n into their search, and it came up with=
> the specs for the Pavillion 751n model... is that the right model?
>
> If so, you are limited to PC1600 and PC2100, according to the information=
> on this page

Yes, I did the same and at least now I know what I can/can't use. I've been
playing with computers for about 8 years and it always seems to be the little
things right under my nose that always gives me the hardest times... At least
now I know.

Thanks again soo much,

JD

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at