[24hoursupport] Re: Hi Gang

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:53:09 -0600

Hi JD,

>To be honest, I don't have a clue as to what my mother board is. It is the=

>standard that came off the shelf with an HP 751n. I'll look around to see
>if
>I can figure out what it is.

I went to the hp site and put 751n into their search, and it came up with=
 the specs for the Pavillion 751n model... is that the right model?

If so, you are limited to PC1600 and PC2100, according to the information=
 on this page

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=3Den&docName=3Dbph07368

Sorry :(

Ron