[24hoursupport] Re: Here's one.

  • From: "Hugh Vandervoort" <hughv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:06:01 -0400

You don't say what your email proram is, but this might help.

OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q177054&;
***************
Someone sent me a fix for this that worked on my home machine, but here at
the
office (Kennedy Space Center, or, lovingly, the Rocket Ranch) I can no
longer
click on a 'hot' link in email posts to open a URL, period.  I did something
that caused that problem trying to get MSIE to open in its current window,
but I
can't seem to undo whatever I did, even though I've put back the settings I
changed.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at