[24hoursupport] Here's one.

  • From: "Troyce" <troyce@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Questions" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:14:27 -0400

Someone sent me a fix for this that worked on my home machine, but here at the
office (Kennedy Space Center, or, lovingly, the Rocket Ranch) I can no longer
click on a 'hot' link in email posts to open a URL, period.  I did something
that caused that problem trying to get MSIE to open in its current window, but I
can't seem to undo whatever I did, even though I've put back the settings I
changed.

So, problem: hot links do not work in email posts or text documents.  They will
sometimes open the browser, but the browser then, if it opens at all, does
navigate to the URL.

Help!

~Troyce

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at