[24hoursupport] Help with invalid system disk error display

  • From: "Connie" <konniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:13:14 -0400

Hi,
My son has a HP Pavilion XE 744 with the operating system of Windows 2000.
The problem is the only thing that will come up on the screen when you turn the
computer on is the blank screen with the "Invalid System Disk" error message.
Please can someone tell me how to correct this or how to get into the system to
correct it or even if it can be corrected.  I am not even sure what it means.
The computer will not let you do anything with it at all other than that screen.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Connie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at