[24hoursupport] Re: Help on proxy!

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:48:52 -0400

Does the system that connects to the proxy server use DHCP?  Have you tried
a release / renew of the IP on this workstation.  That can be done from a
command prompt using the command IPCONFIG /RELEASE followed by the command
IPCONFIG /RENEW.  If that resolves it and is a common problem you might want
to download this little utility from Microsft.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=00A9
74B4-0BFA-4065-8081-BBAEBF2A5CB6

(This link will probably break in email so you may have to copy and paste it
into your browser)

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/