[24hoursupport] Help cdrw & dvd drives

  • From: "Paul Birch" <pbirch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:11:38 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi all=0D
=0D
Today when I switch my computer on, when put in a cd-rom your normally he=
ar
it reading the cd  I did'nt this morning.  I looked in my computer therir=
 no
cd drives (dvd & cdrw).  I rebooted the computer & pause the strart-up to
look at the does box to see if the bios is right it was so I continued on
boot up.  Windows & dos not seeing the drives.  Any ideas!  I'm running
windows xp home=0D
=0D
Regards =0D
=0D