[24hoursupport] Help? Virus?

  • From: "Debbie" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:23:02 -0600

Just today, I had something really weird happen. My computer started talking
to me. Sounds weird? It was. It says this at random times, by itself, w/ no
prompting. "This is your computer. I am a windows computer. You expect I'm
going to do something? (laugs). A lot you know. See you later."
It is said in a female voice. has anyone EVER heard of this?????????????????
Erin Go Bragh!