[24hoursupport] Hear Clicking When Rebooting

  • From: "1astrosfan" <1astrosfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:33:40 -0500

I am using Win98, 128Ram, 333mhz with a 8gig drive.  The problem is when I
reboot it takes forever to go through the reboot (about 10min give or take a
minute).  Also I hear clicking as its going through reboot.  I have ran Disk
Doctor and found no problems.  I don't get any errors at all, Just the clicking
when I reboot.  I am thinking its bad sectors or something.  Is there any way
to fix this?  Every so often when I use a program, I hear that clicking also.
I just can't remember which program it is.  I defragged my computer yesterday
with no problems.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sarah

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at