[24hoursupport] Re: Headers in Outlook Express 5

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:30:09 -0700

Hi Laura,
I don't use OE, so I'm working from memory here.
I think you click on View in OE, then Headers.
Place the mouse in the header info text in the email,
and right click> then click Ctrl and A to select all>
use Ctrl + C to copy all.
open a new email and use the Ctrl + V to past the headers
into a new email.
~~~

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 20/07/2002 at 8:23 AM Laura wrote:

How do I show headers with return path when I email porn to
abuse@whatever?
Sorry for asking such elementary questions.

Laura

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at