[24hoursupport] Re: Hackers?

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:17:39 -0500

Do you have teenagers? Same thing happened to me a couple
years ago. It was one of those porno-sites that "instructs"
your computer to dial a 900 number for an astronomical amount.
I would check into this prior to calling the phone company a
liar. This is not intended to make you mad, just trying to
help.
Doug

--
Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough