[24hoursupport] HTML email

  • From: Mike <m.schell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:05:15 -0400

This is from Support Alert Issue 85

HTML Email Paranoia Lubricant
If you are not yet paranoid about HTML email, then here's a
crash course to help you along. GFI, the well known vendor of
security software is offering a free test of your system's
defences against email exploits. My Norton Anti-virus 2002
picked up only 3 exploits out of 15! Thankfully Outlook 2002 and
the latest Explorer objected to many of the exploits missed by
NAV. Enough got through all defences to leave me a worried man.

http://www.gfi.com/emailsecuritytest/

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at