[24hoursupport] Re: HDD dilemma vs. CD-RW

  • From: Barry Aronson <baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:09:16 -0500

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

Message: 10
    Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:21:32 -0500
    From: "Dennis Jenkins" <djenkins@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HDD Dilemma vs. CD-RW

I'm in the same boat with HD restrictions.

You can buy 20 gig HD's for about $70 delivered on pricewatch.  There are
multiple sources of removable drive frames.

Plextor is a frustrating outfit to deal with.

What software are you planning on using for backup purposes?

Dennis Jenkins