[24hoursupport] Re: Fwd: Re: Browser hijacker

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:35:12 -0500

Paul,
You still have the spyware running and should probably get it cleared up.
Download this utility called AboutBuster at:
http://www.malwarebytes.biz/index.php?page=downloads
Then boot into safe mode (hit F8 at the start of the boot process) and run
this utility.  It is pretty straight forward.  Run 2 scans with this in safe
mode.  Next run a scan with MS Anti Spyware while in safe mode.  That should
get rid of the spyware.

Spider

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/